Calling all volunteers! There are opportunities to volunteer at Feast Week.
(1) On Thursday 11 Jul, at the Timebank's second annual Houghton & Wyton remembers event. We will have the pavilion with films playing, a photography exhibition of past events in the village and a display about the Discovering Houghton & Wyton book launched last year. We will be having an afternoon event with tea, coffee and cake from 1.30-3.30pm and then an evening show with a bar and nibbles from 8pm - 10pm. The Timebank is looking for some help with this event in the following ways:
- Cakes, can anyone bake a cake for the afternoon event.
- Serving tea and coffee
- Set up of tables, chairs and displays in the morning of the event.
- Any teenagers who have finished school and could help for a few hours on Thursday would be gratefully received and fed cake
(2) On Saturday 6 Jul, it is fete day for Feast week and the feast week committee are looking for helpers to spend an hour on one of the stalls. All of the stalls this year are traditional games and you will be handing out the prizes. If you can spare some time, please contact Vickie. Also if you wish to come along to fete day and don't want to come along alone, please let Vickie know and she can put you in touch with other people who are attending.
Vickie's contact info: 07484524180, email@example.com